This is an old revision of the document!
- people can fully use Chromium OS without needing a Google login;
- plan to give SSO experience at OpenID relying parties ;
- Suspending to RAM works already quite well with dm-crypt:
- according to Google no solutions against sophisticated attacks like Cold Boot Attacks on Encryption Keys http://www.chromium.org/chromium-os/chromiumos-design-docs/protecting-cached-user-data#TOC-Suspending-to-RAM, http://citp.princeton.edu/memory/
- Google Chromium OS applications for maximum security;
- all HTML5 applications
chromium-os.1291672962.txt.gz · Last modified: 2010/12/06 23:02 by cedric